by Andrew Collins | 6th Oct 2023
Promo Cymru Ltd has a new and exciting opportunity for a Volunteer Coordinator to join our enthusiastic team at Ebbw Vale Institute. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and coordination of all volunteer activities, ensuring a positive and rewarding volunteer experience within EVI.
Contract: 12 months fixed contract
Location: Ebbw Vale Institute
Salary: £24,410 – £28,627
Starting Salary: £24,410
Hours: 35 hours per week
We are eager to recruit an enthusiastic and well-organised, Volunteer Coordinator to support and mentor our growing team of volunteers through their volunteer journey at EVI. The role will involve:
1. Engaging with the local community to recruit new volunteers.
2. The completion of enrolment and volunteer agreement forms.
3. Mentoring volunteers and ensuring the completion of My EVI Journey, our volunteer individual learning plan.
4. Volunteer Induction, including Health & Safety training.
5. Working with Tempo Time Credits, Elite Clothing, Communities for Work Plus, and other community organisations to further promote and support volunteering opportunities within EVI.
6. Supporting existing volunteer opportunities within EVI and creating and developing further opportunities.
7. Working closely with the EVI team to support the community of Ebbw Vale and wider Blaenau Gwent through the development of services and activities.
8. Supporting the monitoring and reporting to UKSPF People and Skills through Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council.
Closing Date: 27th October 2023
Interview Date: w/c 6th November 2023