by Andrew Collins | 19th Aug 2020
Helpline Adviser Advocates (full-time, part time)
Cardiff office and/or home based
Salary: £22,221 (HAA) p.a.
Working in the Social Action Team you will deliver rights based and person-centred information, advice, assistance and advocacy helpline services to children, young people parents, carers and professionals – including Meic/BVC/CVAG/GATA.
You will be able to:
Make a positive connection with a wide range of people
Make a positive difference with people who contact you
Exercise a positive team influence
Work shifts including evenings and weekends
Ideally you will be able to:
Communicate in Welsh or be willing to learn
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 14th September 2020
Interview Dates: 6th, 7th, 8thth October 2020
Enhanced DBS required.
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic application forms to be forwarded to:email@example.com
Hard copy application forms to be forwarded to: 17 West Bute Street, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF10 5EP
ProMo-Cymru is committed to equality of opportunity.
ProMo-Cymru currently delivers several helplines aimed at providing an information, advice, assistance and advocacy support service; these are aimed at different geographical areas and client groups
2. These include:
Meic (all Wales: Children and Young People): www.meic.cymru,
CVAG (Cardiff and Vale Advocacy Gateway, Adults): http://cvag.cymru/
BVC (Bridgend Advocacy Hub, Adults): http://bridgendvoiceandchoice.cymru/
3. We are currently looking to recruit applicants who can demonstrate their suitability to deliver the above.
4. We recognise the need to facilitate opportunities for learning and development to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver. The extent to which this is required will determine whether applicants are considered for a trainee position or not.
5. Trainees will be given every opportunity to progress their learning and development to ensure incremental progress through the salary scale.
6. Sessional work is also available, and is remunerated within the HAA salary scale.
7. If you have any queries please direct these to firstname.lastname@example.org; these will be picked up and responded to as quickly as possible.