by ProMo Cymru | 7th Feb 2024
We have an exciting opportunity to join our media production team on a short-term paid internship, to support us in creating animations, graphic designs, and videos. This is a great opportunity to receive expert guidance and gain experience to propel your career.
Our Media Production Team is looking for a creative, organised and self-motivated Junior Digital Media Designer / Animator who loves media and has the experience and confidence to work on several media projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Hours and location: 21 hours per week (must be flexible) must be prepared to travel (Cardiff/Wales)
Salary: £23680 (Pro Rata)
Length of Contract: 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
You will be tasked with:
– Crafting designs for social media and printed materials, with guidance from our Graphic Designers
– Working with the team in media production: this includes helping during pre-production, attending filming sessions, voice recording sessions, editing footage with guidance as well as taking and editing photos
– Working with the team to produce motion graphics and 2D animation (it would be a bonus if you had 3D animation experience)
– Assisting in workshops, both face-to-face and online
– Following design guidelines, and other technical and budget constraints
– Working with team and clients to deliver projects on time
– Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the creative industry
We would love to hear from you if:
– You have a background or an interest in Creative Industries, Media, and Graphic Design
– You have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and similar
– You have hands-on computer experience that includes graphic design, video production, and animation
– You are passionate about using media to engage with people and communities.
– You are reliable, responsible and have a “can do” positive attitude
– You are excited to work in a busy environment where no two days are the same
– You are committed to learning and developing your skills by gaining experience in one of the fastest growing social enterprises in Wales
– You are flexible to travel
Closing Date: 23rd February 2024, 5pm
APPLY TODAY! Email your completed application form (below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.