by Andrew Collins | 18th Jan 2021
Helpline Adviser Advocates
Cardiff office and/or home based
Salary: £22,721 p.a.
Working in the Social Action Team you will deliver rights based and person-centred information, advice, assistance and advocacy helpline services to children, young people parents, carers and professionals. Our main service is Meic, celebrating 10 years.
You will be able to:
1. make a positive connection with a wide range of people
2. make a positive difference with people who contact you
3. exercise a positive team influence
4. work shifts including evenings and weekends
Ideally you will be able to:
1. communicate in Welsh or be willing to learn
Closing Date: 10am, Monday 8th February 2021
Interview (Zoom) Dates: 2nd, 3rd & 4th March 2021
Enhanced DBS required.
Click here to download the job description
Click here to download the application form
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic application forms to be forwarded to: email@example.com
ProMo-Cymru is committed to equality of opportunity.
ProMo Cymru Ltd is a registered Charity No: 1094652 Limited Company No: 1816889