by ProMo Cymru | 18th Jan 2024
ProMo Cymru Ltd has a new and exciting opportunity for a Community Support Officer to join our enthusiastic team at Ebbw Vale Institute.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and development of a Community Luncheon Club, Afternoon Film Club, and a Dementia Café to support people living with and affected by dementia.
Contract: 24 months fixed contract
Location: Ebbw Vale Institute
Salary: £24.410 pro-rata
Starting Salary: £24,410 pro-rata
Hours: 17.5 hours per week
We are eager to recruit an enthusiastic and well-organised Community Support Officer to further develop activities within EVI to:
– Create and develop a Community Luncheon Club
– Create and develop an Afternoon Film Club
– Create and develop a Dementia Café to support people living with and affected by dementia
– Engage with the local community to encourage participation in the new activities
– Work closely with the EVI team to support the community of Ebbw Vale and wider Blaenau Gwent through the development of services and activities
– Support the monitoring and reporting to UKSPF Community and Place through Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council
Closing Date: 7th February 2024