by Sarah Namann | 16th May 2022
We are running a free modular course for third sector organisations in Wales.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to design person-centred digital services and inspire them to take advantage of digital approaches to maximise social impact. During this course participants will:
– Get the opportunity to solve a real-life challenge that their organisation is facing
– Dedicate time and space to test out new ideas and approaches
– Learn new things about their service users and their needs
– Receive mentoring and guidance from digital experts
– Learn how to develop digital services that are person-centred through using the Service Design methodology
– Experiment with new digital tools
– Gain access to digital tools and resources
What’s the course format?
The course consists of 2 parts. The first one is a webinar introducing the Service Design methodology and why it works for digital services. You can chose to only attend the first module, or if you have a service design project you complete the second part where we will support you in developing your digital service.