by Andrew Collins | 17th Jan 2022
Helpline Adviser Advocates (full-time, part time)
Cardiff office and/or home based
Salary: £22,721 (under review)
Working in the Social Action Team you will deliver rights based and person-centred information, advice, assistance and advocacy helpline services to children, young people parents, carers and professionals – including Meic Cymru / BVC / CVAG / GATA
You will be able to:
– make a positive connection with a wide range of people
– make a positive difference with people who contact you
– exercise a positive team influence
– work shifts including evenings and weekends
Ideally, you will be able to:
– communicate in Welsh or be willing to learn
Closing Date: 5pm, Monday 14th February 2022
Enhanced DBS required.
Download the application form.
For information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic application forms to be forwarded to: email@example.com
ProMo-Cymru is committed to equality of opportunity.
ProMo Cymru Ltd is a registered Charity No: 1094652 Limited Company No: 1816889